What is BonusCodeBets?
We give you better betting deals by negotiating with bookmakers. You can get the best deals around by using the Promo Codes and promotion codes on this site.
Promo Code Guarantee
If our Promo Code does not give you the promised bonus – we’ll buy you dinner.
At BonusCodeBets.co.uk, we test our Promo Codes very often. Although mistakes can happen (we’re all human after all), we are confident our Promo Codes give you the promised bonuses.
If we let you down, we’ll offer you a £20 gift card to Pizza Express. To get this gift card, you need to send us proof that one of the Promo Codes did not work as described here on our site. The proof you need to send is screenshots of:
(1) you entering the Promo Code
(2) having made a deposit without getting a bonus
Please send the documentation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate it within 24 hours.
At Bonuscodebets.co.uk we guarantee that you won’t leave empty handed, and that’s why so many customers trust our transparency and quality service in helping them get more out of their betting experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we make money?
To keep the site running, we earn a commission every time someone uses our Promo Codes or promotion codes. This helps keep BonusCodeBets.co.uk free, so you can enjoy better betting deals with the Promo Codes.
What is the right bookmaker for me?
There are many bookmakers in UK and abroad. No bookmaker is better than the rest on all dimensions. So toy have to consider the following aspects when finding the right bookmaker:
- How attractive is the welcome bonus?
- Does the bookmaker offer ongoing promotions?
- How good is the interface?
- Does it work on the devices you use (mobile, tablet and/or desktop)?
- Are the odds fair?
- How quickly bets are settled?
- Does the bookmaker offer the markets you want to bet on?
- How fast winnings are paid out?
- How good and friendly customer support ?
Always important to keep in mind that a bookie is running a business and wishes to minimise losses. Better odds and better payouts may be offered elsewhere. But with the bookies sign up bonus you can often get a good deal at many different bookmakers.
Should I bet online or offline?
Before online bookmakers were around, you only had two options to bet: go to a physical store and time-consuming telephone calls. Now you have a third option: place bets online from your phone, tablet or desktop computer. The main advantage is, of course, fewer limitations in terms of borders or locality. Main advantages of online betting is:
- Very quick and user friendly
- Can be done where you are
- Get help to predict events with betting tips
- Broad selection of matches and markets
- Sign up bonuses and ongoing promotions
What can I bet on?
Different bookmakers offer different sports and leagues to bet on. Nonetheless, all bookmakers in the world accept bets on events such as football. Most bookmakers offer a wide selection of sports. Common sports besides football are boxing, cricket, rugby, basketball, ice hockey, golf, american football and basketball.
What are betting odds?
Whenever you place a bet, you predict the outcome of an event. The likelihood of the event is asserted through odds. Each set of odds corresponds to a percentage of an outcome occurring. For example:
- 1/2 odds mean the likelihood of a team to win is 75%
- 1/1 odds mean the likelihood is 50%
So odds = chance of a particular outcome occurring. But the odds also represent how much will be paid out by the bookmaker if your prediction is correct.
Higher likelihood of prediction being correct = lower odds = lower winnings. Likewise, the more risky a bet is (e.g. backing tbuhe underdog), the bigger the potential payout. For example:
- The payout for a £1.00 bet on 1/2 odds is a £1.50 total payout, meaning a £0.50 net winning.
- 1/1 odds represent a lower percentage and greater risk, hence a bigger payout: A £1.00 bet on 1/1 odds yields a £1.00 net winning.
How do I find betting value?
Bookmakers adjust their odds to balance the risk of losing. If majority of punters back the home team, the bookmaker will reduce the odds on home team winning, and increase the odds on draw and away team winning. This will incentivise more punters to back draw or away team.
This is important to keep this in mind, as it means odds do not always represent the true percentages of an outcome. This also allows you to find betting value if you can assess the true likelihood of each outcome.
What is an accumulator?
An accumulator (also referred to as bet combination) is a prediction of a series of events, as opposed to any single event. The advantage is that the end payout is larger than if a single bet was placed on each of these events individually. However the risk involved is greater, since changes to your predictions may not be made between events. If circumstances should change between each of these events, such as a player being injured, you are required to stick with your original prediction. The risks of placing bet combinations should be thoroughly considered and weighed against the advantage of a higher payout.
Do I have to pay tax of winnings?
The United Kingdom is regarded as having the best regulated bet-making system in the world. As of December 1st, 2014 a new tax system was implemented for the United Kingdom bookmakers. The new tax scheme offers benefits to United Kingdom residents. The sweeping change being implemented states that taxes owed on winning bets will now be liable directly by bookmakers, as opposed to being sought from bettors themselves via a percentage deduction. In essence, this amounts to tax-free betting for all United Kingdom gamblers locally, allowing deduction-free betting for the first time in 40 years.
On the website of the Gambling Commision you can search for specific bookmakers and get details about their current license status in Great Britain. It is highly recommended that you use the search function to make sure you only bet at bookmakers with a valid license!
How do bonuses work?
Different bookmaker websites may offer different bonuses and often a special bookie sign up bonus 2015. These may vary, depending on the country in which the bettor resides.
Some bonuses offered are:
- Free first-time bets for new members.
This may be limited to bets only with certain odds and may have to be played within seven days of joining.
- Extra added cash of up to 100 % on your first deposit.
This may depend on the amount of the first deposit made.
- Extra cash of a certain amount on additional deposits.
The extra amounts change depending on major Betting seasons, such as world cups or premier leagues.
- Some websites offer a free additional bet if you place a bet of a certain amount.
For example make a bet of £20 and get a £10 bet for free.
How are winnings paid out?
When the result of an event is officially posted, winning bets will be paid out. Online betting pays directly into an account of your preference. Most websites payout within sixty seconds of official results.
Ten Tips for successful Betting
Many people choose to make just a few bets a year for fun, hoping for a couple of hundred extra in their pocket. But there is a real mathematical science behind getting the advantage that makes betting truly profitable. First of all, keep in mind the golden rule that risk should always equal potential profits. Make all your bets with this in mind and you will minimise unnecessary or amateurish losses.
Here are ten more simple tips that will help bettors make more successful bets on an event or sport of their choice.
1. Risk is inherent in betting: Understand that there is no such thing as a “sure bet”. There are always percentages involved and a chance you will lose, no matter how certain a bet seems.
2. Do research: Look into a team’s background and form.
3. Learn to recognise betting value: Carefully consider what odds are being paid out, and if this justifies the risk involved when placing a bet. Recognition of this value is pegged as the most important aspect of betting, and one that separates the amateurs from the professionals.
4. Socialise: Stay in touch with other bettors via social media networks. Learning from those who know what they’re doing is far more valuable than listening to opinions from good-natured but inexperienced friends or family.
5. Be patient: Watch, wait and consider the variables and odds. You may learn valuable information that is a deciding factor just moments before kick off, and still place a bet.
6. Bet with your head, not your heart: Just because you love a team it does not mean they will win. In fact, betting against your favourite team may sometimes result in money in your pocket. There are no loyalties when your money is on the line.
7. Manage your money effectively: Put aside a yearly betting budget and stick to it. This will put you in the right mind set to consider your bets wisely and carefully. Take your budget running out as a sign that your bets have not been well thought out.
8. Consider placing bets on special markets: You might be better at predicting which player will score as opposed to the actual outcome of a particular match. Exploit this to your advantage and learn your personal betting talents.
9. Find betting tips online: Many websites predict outcomes and post them for free. Other websites even offer odds checking services that instantly find the best odds for your chosen bet.
10. Learn from your mistakes: Don’t consider a lost bet as a crushing defeat. Betting is not an exact science and losses are a certainty at one point or another.